Friday, January 24, 2014

New "View" and About The AJ

Hi There Jamming Jammers, no you see the update of this blog? New font, deleted widgets, and a new template. And… A new new header. EVERYTHING IS NEW. NEW, NEW, AND NEW. I've decided to change the layout, to make it more "fashionable". It seems better, ya think?

So… Change topic.






About AJ, It seems that I'm BORED. I dunno why, yeah. AJ suppose to be the "funnest" game I play, but now it's the past. Is it because I'm growing? Definetly NOT. I'm a 9 years old. I now like blogging more than playing games. I like to chat, more than playing games. I don't really understand why, but maybe because I don't really like AJ anymore. 


But… I'm not gonna close this blog, quiting AJ, and giveaway my rares.  I will KEEP everything in ME. I will still post in this blog, and try to do something amazing, I guess. 

So… Whatcha expect? 


2 comments: