Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Time!

Hello jammers! 505sailorberry505 here. I just know we ALL can't wait for summer! I also changed my animal jam blog name. From Firejamz to Jammers Daily.


So there's also something new in the summer carnival! 





There's pet stuff ! There's a pet ferris wheel.. And a Pet rollercoaster.. And a pet umm.. carrousel.. (seriously. They ride bugs)
There's  also a fashion for summer! ehh.. I mean costume! Here! let me show you my screen shot on it : 



Now here's what it represent.. All the yellow colours are representing the sun.
Here's the stuff you should wear for the summer costume!: 

1. A white-yellow head flower 
2. A yellow-white butterfly wings
3. A yellow heart locket 
4. A silver glove 
And there you go!



So happy jamming jammers! and happy summertime! 

No comments:

Post a Comment